Languages spoken: English, Portuguese and Spanish
Height/weight: 5'8" / 150 lbs.
Education: College graduate
Current sports played: Muay Thai (martial art) and mountain biking
Hobbies: Go-karts, mountain bikes, gym, Muay Thai, movies
Snapshot: I love go-karts. I work in a team providing other drivers mechanical support and team management. Also I like mountain-biking – to mix the speed and the contact with nature.
Racing goal: To become a professional driver and race in the Indianapolis 500
Racing hero: Ayrton Senna
My fitness routine includes: Five times per week in the gym and Muay Thai martial arts twice a week
Any pre-race rituals or superstitions: I just think about my parents and hope everything goes okay with me and the other competitors
The one talent I wish I had: To be more organized!
An interesting note about me: The nearest race track to where I was born is about 450 km (275 miles)!
- Completed a partial campaign in the Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda, scoring a best finish of fifth at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- Added three more top-10 finishes during his rookie campaign
- Competed in the Brazilian Karting Championships
- Took pole position, the race win and set a new lap record at Velopark
- Finished sixth in Formula Futuro Fiat (a car racing series founded by Ferrari F1 driver Felipe Massa) in Brazil with eight top-five finishes
- Finished fourth in the Brazilian Karting Championships... selected to participate in the Petrobras Kart Finals
- Won a scholarship to move into Formula Futuro Fiat in 2011
- Finished fifth in the Brazilian Karting Championship...finished second in the Brazilian Southern States championship
- Began karting at age 13... won the Santa Catarina State Championship in Brazil