Languages spoken: English
Height/weight: 5’9" / 150 lbs.
Education: Senior at Valor Christian High School/TCU Class of 2018
Current sports played: Tennis, golf, volleyball
Hobbies: Racing, car tuning/modifying, guns and shooting, business, economics and finance, skiing
Snapshot: I really enjoy watching racing and seeing drivers progress through the ranks. I drive a Subaru WRX on the street. My favorite NFL team is the Denver Broncos. I like to listen to electronic, rap, and country music. My favorite country singer is Luke Bryan and my favorite electronic artist is Basshunter. I watch a lot of TV and my favorite show is House of Cards. I am taking economics and marketing classes in high school and I hope to study Finance or Economics at TCU.
Racing goal: Win championships in IndyCar or F1; also to drive in all different forms of racing like sports cars, rally, etc.
Racing hero: Ayrton Senna
My fitness routine includes: Working out with a personal trainer and P90X
The one talent I wish I had: I wish I could fly planes
An interesting note about me: I’m not an adrenaline junkie. I just really like driving as fast as possible
- Competed both in cars and karts
- Contested nine Formula Mazda races with Texas Autosports, claiming three wins and eight podium finishes
- Won three karting races and claimed a total of four podiums from 11 events with KartSport North America
- Finished 10th at the US Rotax Grand Nationals
- Drove karts with KartSport North America
- Participated in 22 different karting events including Florida Winter Tour, SKUSA, WKA and Challenge of the Americas, earning multiple wins and podiums as well as some pole position qualifying efforts at National races
- Finished fifth at a qualifying race for the Rotax World Finals and fourth at the Robo-Pong Endurance race
- First full year of competitive karting with KartSport North America
- Participated in 20 different karting events and claimed seven podiums finishes throughout the year
- Began karting in a local series in Colorado at the age of 15
- Finished third in a 24-hour kart race